A.R.E. DCU’s offer an array of options to fit your specific needs. Whether your line of work is construction, maintenance, delivery, or any other job that requires easy access and or high volume. A.R.E. builds a DCU that will make your job easier. DCUs feature STRATTEC® lock cylinders in our folding T-handles on all doors. Options to customize your DCU include: a selection of door sizes and window options, various toolbox configurations and roof ladder racks. A.R.E. will custom-build a DCU to meet your needs.
- EXTERIOR SKIN is available in .035 white aluminum. Roof skins are made with mesa-type metal for extra strength. DuPont® base coat/clear coat paint is available to match the truck’s color code so that your truck has the look that your business deserves.
- DuPont® option gives you a high volume capacity with 90* sides and front with a radius curve top front for better fuel efficiency.
- RADIUS FRONT option gives you a high volume capacity with 90* sides and front with a radius curve top front for better fuel efficiency.
- HEIGHTS are optional. Standard heights are 20″, 23″, 26″, 29″ and 36″ and special heights taller than 36″ are possible to fit your needs.
- FOSSLINER® – Polyester fabric inner prevents condensation from collecting on the interior of the roof and or on the sides.
- ROOF RACKS are optional, and can be upgraded to your specifications with extra supports, or different lengths. Customized locking ladder racks are available.
- SIDE DOORS feature our folding T-handle, which utilizes an automotive style lock for additional security.
- TOOL BOXES are offered and can be designed with dividers to fit your needs. Fold down shelves can be added to the toolbox to assist in working from the side of the truck.
- REAR DOOR options include a ½ rear lift door, double full doors, a single full door and a full hatch door. Rear doors and side doors are keyed alike for convenience.
- WINDOWS are optional on the front, sides and rear for visibility.
The warranty on A.R.E. DCU caps is 3 years on materials and workmanship. A.R.E. backs what we build so you can be confident that you made the right choice. Strattec® lock cylinders are warranted for 3 years and Suspa® gas props are warranted for 5 years by the manufacturers.